Writing quality and engaging content jasa backlink terpercaya is an option. You can choose to allocate the time needed to work to create creative content and build a brand well. Or you can choose to take the easy path and write makeshift content, a choice that ends up costing you because it will only waste time and energy.
The choice for content marketers is clear. To improve SEO rankings, get traffic and leads, you’re creating engaging and qualified content for your blog or website.
When you write original content, search engines will help your site get more exposure. Google doesn’t like it and will penalize sites with duplicate content. On the other hand, Google jasa backlink wants to reward high-quality sites that contain original content.
So engaging content not only makes the website better, but also increases the ranking of the site, which can have a very positive impact on your business.
Before discussing how to create interesting content, you need to know the characteristics of quality articles. When your content meets all of these standards it means you’re making a good start.
- Quality Content Is Easy to Find (Findable)
The content you write will be useless if no one reads it. Therefore, your content should be easy to find in at least two ways:
- From within your site. When someone is already on your site, they should be able to find your latest and best content.
- From outside your site. This means through search engines. People who don’t know you or your website should be able to find content through Google search.
The best way to be found by search engines is to tailor content to relevant keywords. Then optimize the content for those keywords.
Also Read: 10 Best Websites to Check Plagiarism of Content and Articles
- Quality Content Can Be Shared (Shareable)
There are two things that make content shareable:
- People want to share it. When people find really good content, they want to spread it, at least include it on Facebook’s timeline.
- Content is easy to share. Make it easy for people to share your content.
Here are some basic things about shareable content:
- Start with a really good one. Do you want to share it? When you’re embarrassed to tell a friend what you’ve just posited, this means your content isn’t good enough.
- Allocate time to “framing.” This means headlines, images, and sections that appear on Facebook. The more people who see your headline and feel interested, the more likely they will click and read. This maximizes their potential to share it on their network.
- Use an easy sharing tool. Use what you need to encourage readers to share your contan.
- Quality Content Is Easy to Read (Readable)
Readability is very important for text. Good design and good writing are related in it. From a design perspective, legible content means it’s not heavy on the eyes, so pay attention to the following factors:
- Writing size
- Text color and background. For example, red on a black background is not a good idea.
- Column area. Too broad will make the reader lost when moving back to the left margin.
- Leading (vertical distance between lines is not too close).
- Good Content Is Always Remembered (Memorable)
Good content not only entertains you for 2 minutes and then disappears jasa backlink terbaik from mind, but keeps you from visiting it again, and recommending it to a friend or colleague. You can make content more memorable by making sure to answer the question, “So what?” or by creating content that doesn’t just mimic what others have already said.
Also Read: 5 Tips for Creating Interesting and Engaging Content TitlesHow to Create Interesting and Quality Content
Whatever your reason for having a website, whether for business or personal hobby, it is very important to run it properly. Now, we will present some tips for developing quality content.
First we need to look at what makes a quality content. Here’s how to create content that’s interesting to you:
- Create Original Content
As mentioned above, original content is in line with Google and your site visitors. Plagiarizing other people’s content will lead to penalties from Google that could get you back to square one. Learn more about writing content to boost a site’s ranking.
Original also means originality. Your idea should be original. Using the same concept or post again and again means it’s not original. If your content is published, no one will link to it, and this means it violates the purpose of writing content from the beginning.
- Focus on Creating Strong Headlines
Good headlines generate interest and invite readers. Consider the following statistics:
- 80 percent of people will read your headline
- But only 20 percent of those people will read your entire content.
This is what makes your headline as important as the article itself.
Also Read: Types of Content That Can Increase Engagement on Social Media
- Can Give an Answer
What is the ultimate goal of search engines? Your answer is correct when you say “To provide a number of answers.” Google is good at this. Type a question in Google and you’ll be presented with links, images, and videos.
When people use search engines, all they want is answers, and it becomes the job of search engines to provide answers. Similarly, when people read a blog post, see an infographic, or watch a video, they want answers to gain knowledge.
One important tip for you, people not only want answers, but they want answers quickly. So make your content easy to read so people can catch the important parts quickly.
Try reading the title or subtitles of a non-fiction book or article. Readers will be made to wonder or feel curious. It is the author’s job to provide answers and present supportive information.
- Accurate in Reporting and Retrieving Information
You write an article for a company blog, hundreds of people read it but it turns out what you wrote is inaccurate. Can you imagine the negative impact it has on your company and personal reputation. Remember, your blog is a reflection of your company. When there is a problem with a blog, it will have an impact on how people see your product.
Every statistic you display must be verified. Many blog posts will link to statistics and their sources.
Accuracy builds reader trust. Here are some tips related to this:
- Consider who you’re linking to. What is a trusted and authority source? Linking to a quality website will build more trust from your readers.
- Link to more content. The more you support what you write, the more reliable your content will become.
- Create links to other sources and content to help search engines know the content of your content, and how this content should be categorized.
- Create Engaging Content
Engaging content offers something new, a new perspective, knowledge, something useful, inspiring, or entertaining. Engaging content gives readers something they’ve never seen before. Read our article on the secrets keywords can rank in Google.